Minelab 505 C/W 9" Spider Coil.
Special low price on this excellent Detector from Minelab.
- In Stock
Free to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
Minelab XTerra 505 C/W 9" Spider Head.
SPECIAL OFFER ON THE X-TERRA 505. COMPARE THE SPEC OF THE X-TERRA 505 AGAINST SIMILARLY PRICED METAL DETECTORS. AN UNBEATABLE METAL DETECTOR AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!
MINELAB'S X-TERRA METAL DETECTORS
boast a radical new single frequency technology (VFLEX) that will guarantee you success in the field, where it matters.
Minelab's VLFEX technology uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology by replacing most of the analogue circuitry with digital signal processing. The small amount of analogue circuitry still employed has been very carefully designed and calibrated to obtain the outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatability required to match the performance of the processing in the digital domain. This radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design has been made possible by advances in electronics that power personal digital assistants, cell phones and high fidelity portable audio equipment. For the X-Terra user, this precision means dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralisation, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations. VFLEX technology requires coils that are accurately constructed and calibrated. Every time the detector starts up, the micro-controllers in the control box and the coil establish communication through a digital data link. Information about the coil is sent to the control box, so the detector "knows" what type of coil is attached and can set the correct operating parameters. This optimises the performance and also makes the detector 'future proof' in that it will be capable of operating with different frequency coils available soon.
MINELAB X-TERRA 505 - THE PERFECT ALL ROUNDER!
THE MINELAB X-TERRA 505 INCLUDES
- Coil cover
- Control box cover
- UK mainland free delivery by Parcel Force, Highlands & Islands will attract extra delivery charge at checkout as will other areas overseas.
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
- Minelabs proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization
- Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone IDs plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to levelwhere slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- 4 x AA battery system
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
Price includes Coil cover, control box cover & free delivery in Mainland UK only.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Cash on Collection
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- BH21 2DY, Dorset, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- Buyer can pick-up
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipped by Parcel Force UK mainland free except Highlands and Islands. Other areas please contact for exact price.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- 14 day returns in as sold and received condition. Buyer pays return post.
MINELAB VANQUISH 440 - Multi Frequency Metal Detector
Crawfords Detectorbits (157 )