Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook - Andy Sabisch
Handbook For Minelab CTX 3030
- In Stock 2 sold
GBP 2,00 to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
1 x Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook
Minelab The CTX3030 Handbook by Andy Sabisch. Soft back.
Minelab has been a recognized leader in metal detection technology since they unveiled their first gold detector in 1985 ... the Goldseeker 15000. With the 1999 introduction of Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology in the Explorer series, detectorists quickly found out that the term "Worked Out Site" simply meant it had not been previously searched by a Minelab detector. The CTX3030 is Minelab's newest FBS-based detector which once again raises the bar in terms of in-field performance.
This handbook contains the information you need to quickly master the CTX3030.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control on the CTX3030 does and when to adjust it
- Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experienced CTX3030 users from around the world
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water
- Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX3030
- How to get maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Leverage the power of the X Change 2 software & the CTX3030 GPS capabilities
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field.
If you already own a CTX3030 , this book will simplify its operation and help you fi nd more even if you have considerable time on the detector. If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you buy your CTX3030 .
Delivery will be Royal Mail 1st class (1-2 Working Days Del Aim)
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Bank Tranfer
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- BN18 0SD, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Delivery will be royal mail 1st class post (1-2 Working Days )
- Returns Accepted
Waterproof Headphones for minelab Equinox 600/800
Detecnicks Ltd (43 )
The Deus Handbook by A.Sabisch.Soft back, 188 pages, Black & White.
Detecnicks Ltd (43 )