NEW Minelab Xterra 505 Metal Detector (SPECIAL MDF PRICE!!)
Free to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
MINELAB XTERRA 505
4 X AA Batteries
FREE - NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY
(SATURDAY IS NOT A WORKING DAY)
DELIVERY WILL BE BY INTERLINK EXPRESS COURIER (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
IF YOU PROVIDE A MOBILE NUMBER WHEN ORDERING, A TEXT MESSAGE WILL BE SENT TELLING YOU THE HOUR OF THE DAY THEY WILL ATTEMPT A DELIVERY
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization
- Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- 4 x AA battery system
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Bank Tranfer, Cash on Collection
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- BN18 0SD, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- DELIVERY WILL BE BY NEXT WORKING DAY INTERLINK EXPRESS COURIER (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- returns are accepted but in unused condition in original packaging
Handbook For Minelab Safari & Quattro
Detecnicks Ltd (38 )
Metal Detecting Book
Detecnicks Ltd (38 )