Quest x pointer pulse induction pinpointer (black)
- In Stock 1 sold
Free to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
QUEST Xpointer pinpointer
Carry your Deteknix XPointer before the hunting! Xpointer is an useful tool for any serious detectorist. This small, rugged device trace the target after you first dig. It features audible and vibrating alarms, so you can use the XPointer without removing headphones. Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity and requires no adjustments or fine tuning.
Additional features include a 3 inches ruler on the probe for you to measure the size of your dins such as rings and coins or relics. An LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a woven belt holster for easy portability, and anti-slip piece help you hold it tighter during scraping. The Deteknix XPointer is also water-resistant, so you can use it in virtually any weather conditions. This versatile tool can even be used to find metal pipes or detect the nails in wall studs.
* We design the Xpointer to be waterproof during daily use. You do not need to cover the buzzer cover to wash the detector after hunting. You also do not need to worry about the LED flashlight been attacked by water.
* The Gorilla tough coil wiring technology offer you the real hunters experience which will not false alarm during scraping for target.
Place your order today and discover what’s hidden beneath the surface.
- Speeds recovery with precise tracking
- Automatically adjusts for maximum sensitivity
- Audible and vibrating alarms as you close in
- LED flashlight for low-light conditions
- Water-resistant design
- Alert after 3 minutes stand by
- Low battery alert
- Auto calibration
- Alarm mode adjustment button
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Bank Tranfer, Cash on Collection
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- Hx29jj, West yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted
Mars Coil for the XP GMaxx 2 / Adventis 2 and the ADX 150
Spin a Disc Metal Detectors (98 )