XP Deus 11" X35 Coil Cover
- In Stock 3 sold
Free to United Kingdom
dpd next working day delivery
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
1 x Xp Deus 11" X35 Coil Cover
Inc Lower Stem & Nut,bolt washers
The X35 search coils:
Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7kHz to 27.7kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
A new Boost mode is now an option on frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4 kHz and can significantly increase detection depth on highly conductive targets, such as large masses and large Silver coins. For added performance on such targets we recommend the larger coils such as the 34/28 cm (13” x11”) or the 28cm (11”) round coil. These new coils will be available as options at the same prices as the previous coils from the end of July 2018, and they will be supplied as standard with the DEUS from September 2018.
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by 10% to 40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”) and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.
Version 5 (V5.0): FREE Update Windows PC only
Based on the South Coast in West Sussex & now in our 17th year of trading. a family run business We offer a comprehensive 24Hour online shopping facility for Beginners to the hobby and metal detector enthusiasts looking for accessories or to upgrade the metal detector they are using. Prices of metal detectors available range from the budget, to those at the top end of the range. We are a fully Independent retailer and can offer impartial advice on the choices available within the ranges of all the major manufacturers.
Delivery Will Be By Next Working Day INTERLINK EXPRESS Courier Unless You Live In Highland Of Scotland, Ireland Or Uk Islands. Then It Will Be Sent By Royal Mail special Delivery
Returns are accepted but only if the item is unused in original box, postage not refunded
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Bank Tranfer, Cash on Collection
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- BN18 0SD, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipping will be by DPD Next working day delivery (Signature Req), if in northern ireland, uk islands or scottish highlands it will be 48 hour.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- returns are accepted but only unused and in original packaging.
Anderson Carbon Fibre Straight Shaft For Minelab Equinox 600/800 Inc Lower Stem(2 Piece)
Detecnicks Ltd (43 )